Of all the ways modern dentistry has to replace missing teeth, dental implants are by far the best. There is no tooth-replacement option that will give you a longer-lasting result. Implants also help preserve tooth-supporting bone that naturally deteriorates when a tooth is lost. Loss of bone is one of the major hidden consequences of losing teeth.
- Immediate implant placement
- Traditional implant placement
- Bone grafting necessary for implant placement such as ridge augmentations, sinus lifts, block grafts, etc.
- All on 4 implant protocol or teeth in a day
- Full arch implant protocols